Graduation was on Saturday & it was bittersweet..
But it was so wonderful to see those I love: my family and friends (who have become like my family these last 3 1/2 years.). The commencement speaker, Janet Parshall, was even from D.C! We enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Carmines on Rush Street, then headed back to campus for me to do the final RA duties: check-out. I was out by 6pm, which was the goal! YES!!
My Momma & me. We are both Moody Alumni! How cool is this? When I was little & we would go to Candlelight Carols at Moody at Christmastime I would always say "Im going to college at Moody when I grow-up." After 3 applications and waiting for a year and a half to be accepted, I finally made it in and now I'm done. So hard to believe.
John & Sarah came in for the weekend (with Micah, too!). I am headed back to Charlotte with them for a week and am looking forward to spending time with them.
THEN...on Sunday we had a large celebration at Pheasant Run with my mom's side of the family. We celebrated Granny & Grampy's 60th Wedding Anniversary, my parent's 29th wedding anniversary, my Aunt's **th birthday, and my graduation. Here is a pic of my adorable grandparents:
Now the countdown to DC begins...
No comments:
Post a Comment