Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW DAY #7

Friday it began. The prediction was 20-30 inches. We got all 30! I was able to stay with a group of friends & we had the house to ourselves without any host family, which was a nice change of pace.
[Morgan in the snow]


[Me making a snow angel]


[The street]

No, they didn’t plow it. Some neighbor was an angel & used his snowblower to get all the neighbors out. It was kind of like a maze & a track all at the same time. It was a tight squeeze, but we made it!

[Beginning to dig my car out]

Now it is Thursday & we got another dump on Tuesday night.
It is getting annoying. We have not had church for 2 weekends. I miss work & my office & coworkers.
I want to be able to get out & drive & not fight people at the grocery store for toilet paper or milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment