In House Group on Sunday we were talking about how your thoughts stay with you, and to think on pure things. One example I gave was when we go to bed, we tend to think about the same things when we wake up. So, I challenged the girls to read their Bibles or pray or listen to Christian music before they fall asleep & they would hopefully begin their day by thinking of these same Biblical thoughts.
So, here is the dialouge that followed:
Alexis: I always have dessert before I go to bed. It's usually ice cream. I like toppings. So when I go to bed I think about what ice cream toppings I will have the next night. Then I think of cherries. Then I think fruit. Then I think of trees.
Evie: Your mind is like a search on BING!
During Prayer Request Time:
Lia: Pray for my friend Lizzy.
Kara: I have a friend name Lucy.
Kari: The only person I know named Lucy is from the show "I Love Lucy."
Lia: NO, LIZZY!
Oh, junior high girls...I love 'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment