I'm glad you asked! :) 2 weeks ago and the entire year before now I would have grit my teeth and forced a smile to say, "I'm waiting to see what doors the Lord opens. I have a few options, but..."
NOW, friends, I KNOW! Praise the Lord for His timing and the peace to have patience and wait on HIM! I applied, interviewed and visited McLean Bible Church in the Washington DC area, and just accepted a position to work with their Student Ministry, The Rock, as a part of the Future Leaders Program! Check out this amazing ministry I am so blessed to serve with and be a part of! http://www.mcleanbible.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=15711
I'm so grateful for those who prayed, encouraged, and supported me through the past month and a half while I was stressing out and worrying about the future. But I have to be reminded time and time again how faithful our Lord is to answer prayers. As a good mentor reminded me last week "God is rarely early, but never late."
It will be hard to leave home, say good-bye to the people and church I have loved as my family, but I am thrilled to see how the Lord is working in the lives of the students in a different area of the country. DC here I come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment