Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Good News of Great JOY

"A Savior has been born to you, He is Christ the Lord"
Better than the 12 Days of Christmas, these words are the 12 words that changed my life and this world. Unto YOU (insert your name) a child has been born. God was silent for 400 years (the intertestamental time) & chose to break his silence with a baby's cry. The angels came to shepherds (the lowly group of society) to "bring good news of great joy" for ALL. No matter what happens in our lives, we know that Christ came to bring JOY to the world. This joy is only found through Jesus. Praise God for the reminder of these simple truths that I have heard year after year while growing up. There is good news of great joy for all people!

It is good to be home at Christmas. I love my family. I love my friends. I love familiarity.

Stay tuned to may exicting updates to come over the next few months! :)
I'm hoping to have more time to update this little blog more...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment